We understand the frustrations of Small Businesses when it comes to obtaining effective IT support – in the not-too-distant past we were a small business ourselves.
We're as dynamic and flexible as a small business and we understand the way they think. So we know how to deliver effective Small Business IT support and services designed for them. We're genuinely committed to helping our small business clients get the most effective IT support, services and solutions for the IT challenges they face every day.
We want to deliver an IT Support Service that will give your Small Business the IT Infrastructure it needs to reach it's potential. Contact Us or read more to find out how our IT support services will integrate seamlessly into any small business.
24/7 IT Management for your Small Business
We focus on understanding the needs of a small business and adapt our IT Support services to meet requirements
- We understand that Small Businesses often have a lack of internal IT knowledge
- We Understand that Small Businesses are price and time sensitive
- We strive to resolve issues as quickly as possible to minimise downtime
Designed To Meet The Requirements Of Your Small Businesses.
- 24/7/365 managed network and server support – we’ll perform reboots and apply updates outside of work hours, monitor critical processes, pre-empt potential problems before they affect your IT, and make sure your business avoids costly IT outages.
- We use remote technical support tools to reduce support costs and improve response times.
- PC build – we’ll preconfigure your PCs with your chosen software. Order your PC and it’s ready to go as soon as it arrives.
- Staff cover – we’ll cover those days when your IT person, whether they’re a member of staff or just a friend who helps out your SME, is on holiday or leave, and we’ll provide them with the assistance they need whenever they need it.
- First-line support – we’ll offer the advice your staff need to resolve their everyday IT problems.
- IT Audit – we’ll check your current IT infrastructure to ensure it’s configured to work as efficiently as possible.
- We’ll check you’re getting the best out of your Mobile Phone tariff so you can avoid extra costs on your remote access.
- We’ll provide remote working solutions so your staff can work with flexibility.
- Internet usage monitoring – we can monitor and report on your workforce’s internet activity.
- We’ll make sure you’ve got the internet bandwidth you need to effectively manage your business.
- And we’ll organise office moves and refurbishments to ensure the smooth running of your IT continues uninterrupted.
Working in partnership
We believe in building solid, long-lasting relationships with our customers – relationships built on dependability, professionalism and trust. Every job is easier, quicker and more efficient when you enjoy working together. That’s why we make sure all our staff are likable, friendly professionals. And of course, when you like working with someone, you want to carry on working with them, so working with us works out best for everyone.
You need to see what’s happening so that you know you're getting the best service. With our online customer portal, you’re never left in the dark. You can see everything that’s going on with your services, and you also gain access to industry information, customer suggestions from our IT professionals and customer ideas.
Why Bionicspider IT Support For Small Business?
Thanks to our feedback system, when you’ve got something you need to tell us, we’ll hear it, and we'll act on it. That’s one of the many things our customers tell us they love about working and the IT support we offer or small businesses.
We know our way around IT, and we also know the business world. We specialise in optimising IT to help businesses on their way to greater success.
Your IT is there to make your staff’s lives easier, and so are we. To us, IT Support you isn’t just about supporting your technology, it’s also about helping your staff use it as effectively as possible, enabling your business to work more efficiently.
We focus on IT outsourcing and co-sourcing, managed services, IT support, network support, security support, IT help desk and remote active monitoring. We’ll secure your applications, make sure they’re available whenever you need them, and get them fully integrated and fully protected, and we guarantee we’ll get your network doing what it was designed to do – running your business applications at peak performance